nuffnang ads

Saturday, October 8, 2011

follow me

week 5



westlife concert


westlife is like my childhood boybands.

my love
i lay my love on you
what makes a man
uptown girls
bob bob baby
flying without wings
etc.
etc.


nicky looks hot as ever! 
the moment they started singing, my heartbeats super fast. lol dont know why. we were really far away from the stage, like, the furthest? lol. our tickets is only RM 83 la. what you expect. but still, we danced like nobodys business. great time. (:



__________________________________________________________


and the day after, 
NILAI day.



meet joe and jojo. 
joe came all the way down to nilai like a 30 minutes drive for nasi kandar lunch. thanks mr phua.
jojo was quiet almost 3 quarter of the time. 
anyways, i miss her so much!!!
8th year anniversary. 
awwww
<3



things we do together.
oh, we talked our hearts out till we fell asleep. 
and we both dreamt ... of different things ofcos. 



blahlame.






random fact: i hate my fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment