nuffnang ads

Monday, October 24, 2011

on my dancing shoes

recalling back things i've done, went through, occurred...
we learn , we grow...
mistakes are forgivable, mistakes repeated are suicidal..




trust me, im not this dumb. 
:)


making mistakes in the past, it actually made me a more matured person. from a brainless to a brain-ful. from a dumb blonde to a dumb asian   kidding, to a wiser person. from a who-also-trust to a smart in choosing whom should come in to my life, who shouldnt . etc etc... conclusion, harmony has grown up! 


last time,
i would willingly spend cash on someone who used me.
i would wait 4 hours for someone to wake up that made me invisible.
i would forgo friendship for relationship

last time, 
i was naive,
i wasnt wise,
i was rebellious,



from there i've learnt. 
now, 
i'm wiser, i've grown up. (: 
i'm nineteen!! 


if i ever repeat those mistakes i've done, seriously, find a wall to bang! -.-







No comments:

Post a Comment