nuffnang ads

Saturday, October 29, 2011

daddys girl i am


moody night starts kicking in at this hour.

Y SONGS MAKE ME EMO?!


its my first time listening to the song, i'm already there by westlife and actually read through the lyrics. it's about the husband to the wife and father to the kids being far away from them. not being able to be there with his wife and kids whom he loves dearly.


it somehow reminds me of mom and dad. Dad has always been working abroad. He did not actually seen us grow up. i remember mummy used to take lots of pictures of us when we were younger, develop it and post it to daddy.we did not have skype last time, that was one of the only way he could see us grow up. other than phone or email maybe. just recently, i went through my younger days picture, a few of the picture, behind it, i saw the caption mom wrote to daddy.telling him, the kids are growing up just fine. daddy has missed alot of our birthdays too.

and then, when i was standard 1, the first day of school, daddy came back , just to send me to school on the first day, and had to go back on the following day.

i really wonder how did mom cope with it. dad wasnt physically there for her. for all these years.

recently, dad was really fed up with his working life. he just wanted to come back home and stay with the family.  he wanted to resign. i called him up, crying over the phone, through his voice, he was exhausted, just too tired already.

sometimes, i may be being too much to my parents, i do admit. i cant take a 'NO' from them. especially dad. cause he usually gives me what i want. i'll get really pissed off if he says no to me. ),: he pampered me to much that i've gone too far.



BUT, i dont know why i still dont listen to them -.- they nag, they scold , they.. whatever la, i still dont listen or being the good daughter at home ),: harmonyyyy!!! be thankful kkkk






daddy and I.
some random fact for those who dont know,
we share the same birthday.
238 
i was the biggest present ever gifted to him,
now im the biggest problem he has other than his work. 
lol
love you dad (,: 



i realize how little we take picture with dad.




how often we get to be like this? (:



i'm already there- westlife


He called her on the road 

From a lonely cold hotel room ( until now, daddy longs to come home every few months)

Just to hear her say: ‘I love you’ ( cos mom really misses him, sometimes i hear her cry )

One more time
And when he heard the sound
Of the kids laughing in the background ( when bro and I are around, playing, laughing, talking ) 
He had to wipe away a tear from his eye
A little voice came on the phone
Said daddy when you come home (  everytime (,:     )
He said the first thing that came to his mind


I’m already there
Take a look around
I’m the sunshine in your hair
I’m the shadow on the ground
I’m the whisper in the wind
I’m your imaginary friend
And I know
That I’m in your prayers
Ooh I’m already there

She got back on the phone
Said I really miss you darling
Don’t worry about the kids
They’ll be alright
Wish I was in your arms
Lying right there beside you
But I know that I’ll be in your dreams tonight

And I’ll gently kiss your lips
Touch you with my fingertips

So turn out the lights
And close your eyes ( how did mom cope with the distance throughout the years?) 

I’m already there
Don’t make a sound
I’m the beat in your heart
I’m the moonlight shinning down
I’m the whisper in the wind
And I’ll be there till the end
Can you feel the love that we share
Ooh I’m already there
We may be a thousand miles apart
But I’ll be with you

Where ever you are (,: 




there were times when they wanted to give up. all daddy could do is to be spiritually be there for mom. maybe she had enough of being alone. 
i feel so sad, as father and daughter, we had nothing to talk about when we both went for dinner. i somehow really miss daddy now. ),,,,,,: 


p/s:  i'm crying throughout this whole post. lol. cant breathe now. lololol wtf.

sampat can die!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my..dont cry my dear...come to my aunty house to eat homecoook food if you miss them.. LOL..

    ReplyDelete