nuffnang ads

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

lesson NOT learnt

ironic.

you want to be alone so that no one can disturb you,
but when you're alone doing things, you feel so lonely.


this is last minute work, again. when will i ever learn!
everything was going really well, until i started to get sooooo dammmnnn lazyyyy that i just dont feel like doing my assignments anymore.
padan muka la, now i have to rush for tomorrow's building construction exam and have to do inking for my studio, it's due on friday and FINAL SHIT on monday. and my model is .... oh, i dont even have my model yet. super fail la harmony!


procrastinate somemore laaaaa!

getting so angry at myself now. although i know there are ALOT of people are rushing like me, but i tell you, not nice the feeling. just feel like throwing all these drawings at the lecturers face, give one backhand. lololol. so violent.

3 semesters, STILL NOT YET LEARN YOUR LESSON! very nice ah rushhhh! omgwtfbbq!



ok, im secretly CRAVING for my facebook account now, but i cant. i have no self control. sighsssss.



好想放弃

No comments:

Post a Comment