nuffnang ads

Sunday, November 13, 2011

dance with me


before some cousins, aunties uncles, daddys, mummys, brothers, sisters come and read this post or even blog. 
if you wanna judge me, erm.. let me tell you something, 


MIND YOUR BUSSINESS.


  kthxbye






i've got myself another tattoo.
i swear this was really spontaneous when we decided to ink our bodies. on saturday night, Joe and i were skyping, then out of no where, we talked about wanting to do tattoo. 
somehow, i cant remember how, i called khoon, shamus, jamus all to help me get the tattoo artist punya phone number. if im not mistaken , it was about 11pm at night already. 

we quickly find out designs. 
designs after designs, we were not really sure about it. UNTILLLLLL, joe found this super duper cool website. supercoolwebsite  and, thats where we found it. (:


we left his place at 6pm. sunday. 



joe's first tattoo.
i was there (:
oh, he lost his tattoo virginity to me.
hahaha! 


and came back with this.

top left, maycheer; top right, harmony
lower left: kahjoe; lower right: patience




oh, we both did on our shoulders. different spot la ofcos. the spot i did, i swear it was pain this time. i mean memang its pain la. but was extra pain. aiks. 




so pretty kannn!

dont spoil my mood. i say pretty means pretty!






lasttttt! 
i had an ink on my wrist too. (:
for free.
its a virgo sign.

DONT EVER DO THERE, ITS PAIN AS HELL! 





random fact: if i dont like the way you are, i'll say it straight to your face. if you were to call me, 'dangerous' yea, maybe i am. if you say i am some 2 sided...whatever you call that. fuckyoumotherfuckerbitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment