nuffnang ads

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

addiction

i've got my twitter and facebook account locked! 

it has been taking up 90percent of my working time, 10 percent of really getting down and do my things. too much, harmony, too much. thus, password, locked. 



here's how it went. it has been.. less than 3 hours since its locked, and im kinda itching for it already. boohooooo!




1. CAN CAN!  no problem, lock only. mou man tai laa!



2. scared what!!!! facebook and twitter only whatt. chiu! *flips hair*



3.  10 mins after lock.
errr, wow really locked already... aiks





4. ITSOK I CAN DO IT! JUST DO IT! 

bertabah!






5. erm... try logging in, ok, its locked. 




6. WTF, seriously!!!! 



7. EMO... whyyyy.



9. i'll be a good girl, give me back the password can? :3
i'll be gooodddd! 






KTHXBYE





psssss: praising yourself using someones account, not cool! (siapa makan cili rasa pedas!) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment