nuffnang ads

Saturday, August 27, 2011

i kissed a girl

birthday girl is drunk!


i did not expect much for my birthday after destroying that someones birthday whom i treasure most. as the clock ticks towards 238. i really felt like hibernating in my room the whole day. lock myself in the one small room and inactivate my facebook account. i was to ashamed to celebrate my birthday. on another hand, i felt, its just another day.

well, it wasnt as bad as i expected. i finally felt i'm slowly fitting in to somewhere. though was a small simple celebration, with me getting high and kissing everyone after that, i enjoyed. oh with a little emo'ness in between. lol. so drama. 





some pictures to show roughly how i celebrated my 19th. 
simple, but i enjoyed it. really.


 birthday drink. milk tea.
we kinda camwhored a whole 20 to 30 pictures on my laptop.
in pulic. omg i tell you!
 i swear this pose is fugly.
but this is the only one with fassler. 

 choong kor and ian kor.
in beer factory.
and then i started kissing everyone.

 ze girls. 
bad picture.
but its the best among all. LOL
cameraman drunk also i think

yan kor!
yoyo wassup

also it was a presentation day.
i wore.. like that for the first time ever.
 i swear it felt so uneasy.

the JAN intakes. 





its pretty much how i celebrate. LOL


oh oh, and.. daryl gave me a kiss... or two. OMG im flying. <3



ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment