nuffnang ads

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

it's your call

if our paths will ever cross again,
thats fate we're talking about.
if we ever were to fall in love again,
thats destiny.






so not very happy holiday to me. well its not as bad, but it's pretty boring, plus the fact that I-AM-BROKE. yea, not very happy.

so i'll be hibernating myself at home with tonnes of drama and movies, especially GOSSIP GIRL season 4 ( ihavebeenwaitingforalongtime) finally! i know <3 

anyways, pictures to prove i'm DIEDING. 

on my bed, with half a dozen of chocolate milk packets.
and one huge tin of julies biscuit. 
how not to fat?!



and, my room was bombed not long ago,
i rescued it,
but, i see little little cockroaches in my room. 
oh am gee.
i cleaned my room with detol lehhh! 
ish

lost my IC, made my IC.
before that, locked myself in the house.
FML much.


spot me naked. 







random fact: i hand mop my floor atleast 3 times, 1 time with detol. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment