nuffnang ads

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

chuck bass

love is not everything. we have friends and family still, but, do i? 






Gossip girls


Chuck and blair. 





Chuck: You were right. I was a coward running away again, but everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.

Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You hurt me too many times.

Chuck: You can believe me this time.

Blair: Oh. That's it?
Chuck: I love you too.
Blair: But can you say it twice? No i'm serious, say it twice! 
Chuck: I love you, I love you, that's three, four, I love you.






 chuck: Hey, do you mind if I stay?

Blair: Yes. But that's why I love you





 Blair: Are you upset because you kissed a guy?

Chuck: I'm upset because it's somebody that wasn't you. You really think I've never kissed a guy before?

Blair: Love me?

Chuck: Always.





 Chuck: This isn't you.

Blair: How do you know?

Chuck: Because I know you better than I know myself.





Chuck: Say those three words you wanted me to say.
Blair: Are you kidding?
Chuck: Not quite. Eight letters. Three syllables. Say them and I'm yours.
Blair: I'm already yours, you're ruining the mood with all this talk.
Chuck: You can't say it. You wanted it from me.
Blair: I'm prepared to settle.
Chuck: Maybe I'm not.
Blair: Chuck Bass, I...will never say those words to you.
Chuck: Then you will never have me.



Blair: Last fall you said we couldn't be together, and I believed you. But everytime I try to move on, you're right there, acting like-

Chuck: Acting like what?

Blair: Like...maybe you want me to be as unhappy as you are.

Chuck: I would never wish that on anyone. I want you to be happy.
Blair: Then look down deep, into the soul I know you have, and tell me if what you feel for me is real, or if it's just a game. If it's real, we'll figure it out...all of us. But if it's not, then please Chuck, just let me go.
Chuck: It's just a game. I hate to lose. You're free to go.
Blair: Thank you.
Serena: Chuck, why did you just do that?
Chuck: Because I love her and I can't make her happy













xoxo, you know you love me. 





random fact : my room is clean now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment