nuffnang ads

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my bestfriend.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul- Judy Garland



this post wil be about the past. my past.

im going to post about this one guy who thought me stuffs i didnt know, showed me the outside world, thought me from wrong to right, protected me from others, kept me well, took care of me, he showed me what life really is.we shared quite some bit of memories together. going to places and created memories , those i will keep.

he's the best thing ever happened in my life.

well, good things comes to an end right?


1308

all kept,  ♥ 




i've finally taken a step forward and move on. no more lingering to the past. 
like you said, we're still young, there many more chances to find the right one.
although i miss you dearly, but i'll get over it soon. 
i enjoyed every moment with you,
it wasnt puppy love, it was real.
if letting you go makes you happy, 
i guess its time. 



ily, friend. 









p/s: sorry if this post made you uneasy.






random fact : 13 is his lucky number.

No comments:

Post a Comment